The Hospitality Network takes the privacy of members’ information very seriously. This policy explains how personal information is collected, used, shared and held by the Hospitality Network. It relates to ‘members’ of the organisation deemed such by having asked to be invited to, or supplied with information about, events organised by us.
- Information we collect – information collected and held includes name, email address and mobile phone details supplied by members when requesting inclusion on event invitation lists or via our website. Members may also voluntarily supply additional information from time to time, e.g. when making payment for event tickets, maintaining payment accounts or communicating with the Hospitality Network.
- How we use member information – We use member information to send invitations and reminders to and provide additional information about, the events we organise. We may also contact members to inform them about the Hospitality Network organisation and policies.
- How we share information – We will not share member information with event sponsors nor or other members or event attendees. We will never share or sell member information for financial gain. Exceptionally, we may share limited information for event security purposes. We may share information internally for the purposes of event management, organisation and improvement.
- Security of member information – For ticketing and e mailing purposes we utilise Eventbrite and Mail Chimp and rely on their systems, mechanisms and policies to keep member information private and secure. Members may voluntarily provide additional information when booking tickets or maintaining their accounts with such organisations and explicitly give permission for the Hospitality Network to have access to such information for event management purposes. For administrative purposes a master contacts file is maintained by the Hospitality Network in a password protected spreadsheet.
- Member Choices – Members have the right at any time to unsubscribe from our invitation lists and options for doing this will be provided on each invitation or communication sent. Members have the right to request deletion of their personal data except as may be required by law associated with event payments and organisation.
- Changes to our Policy – The Hospitality Network will comply with all current and new regulations as they apply to the organisation and staging of our networking events. We will publish such changes to our ‘members’ normally via e mail or our website.